Let Us Help You
- Customers ask if they may peruse music for festivals or bands. Absolutely! See the section on the website concerning this.Can I receive a mechanical license to record a work published by Manduca Music? Yes. E-mail us about your project.
- Do you keep all music in stock or do things go out of print on a regular basis? We do not like to have anything go out of print whether we sell a few copies or hundreds of copies a year. We print on demand, so if we do not have the item you are looking for, we will try to get it to you within a few weeks.
- Can I send or call in an order?
Yes. Call 207-773-7012 mailbox 1 or send your order to:
Manduca Music Publications
861 Washington Ave.
Portland, Maine 04103-2728
We do accept checks..
- Do you ship COD?
No we do not..
- May we use a purchase order from a school department?
Yes. Just give us the purchase order number and billing office, and we will send the invoice to them..
- Will you fax parts if we have lost a part?
We do not provide this service, but we will send you an extra part for a small fee. Please give us enough notice..
- What music is appropriate for a particular gig?
For brass information email Mark. firstname.lastname@example.org
For piano related issues email Liz. email@example.com